12th International Conference on Packed Columns SFC, 17-19 octobre, Strasbourg
Organizer: Green Chemistry Group
Join your friends and colleagues at SFC 2018, October 17-19th, 2018, conveniently located in Strasbourg, France, at the center of Europe. Mingle with world-renowned leaders in supercritical fluid technologies and learn about the latest advances in SFC and SFE. The conference will begin with a short course on SFC and SFE, followed by two full days of lectures, posters, vendor exhibits, discussion sessions, and social gatherings.
The world of SFC has grown to include application areas unimaginable just a decade ago – encompassing polar and nonpolar mixtures of importance in widely disparate application areas: from pharmaceuticals to energy production, from nutrition to industrial chemicals, from flavor and fragrances to polymers, and much, much more.
Journée Chromatographie sur couche mince
Le club de chromatographie sur couche mince organise deux journées de conférence le 28 mars 2018 dans le cadre de forum labo Lyon.
Les conférénces se dérouleront à Lyon dans les halles 4,5 6 du centre des congrès.
le programme des journées et le bulletin d'inscription sont disponibles à cette adresse
Centre des congrès de lyon
Symposium on the practical application of separation science in biopharma industry
Le prochain Congrès du CASSS analytical technology sur les sciences séparatives appliquées aux domaines biopharmaceutiques se déroulera à Barcelone du 6 au 9 mars 2018.
Les thèmes abordés lors de ce congrès sont:
Process Analytical Technologies
Analytical Technologies to Control Polysorbate and its Degredation Products
Introducing New Analytical Methods in QC
True Automation and High Throughput Screening
42nd International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography
Les congrès: "42nd International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography and 15th GCxGC Symposium" se dérouleront du 13 au 18 mai 2018.
Lieu: palais des congrès Riva del Garda, Italy.
This year particular emphasis will be directed to all Comprehensive Separation Technologies in combinations of capillary chromatography and 2D GC with various forms of MS from unit-mass to high resolution, and from single to hybrid analyzers.
February 1, 2018 Abstract deadline for an Oral Presentation to be included in the Book of Abstracts
March 1, 2018 Abstract deadline for a Poster Presentation to be included in the Book of Abstracts
March 20, 2018 Abstract deadline for a Poster Presentation to be included in the Book of Abstracts Extension.
March 21, 2018 Within this date, information will be given on the acceptance of all abstracts
Please remember that you must pay the reduced registration fee by April 1, 2018 or the normal fee by April 15 2018. If no payment is made by these dates, then the abstract will not be included in the program and book of abstracts.
April 1, 2018 Deadline for Reduced Registration
April 15, 2018 Deadline for Normal Registration
April 20, 2018 Preliminary Program
May 13, 2018 GCxGC Course
May 14, 2018 15th GCxGC Symposium
May 15, 2018 42nd ISCC Symposium
palais des congrès Riva del Garda, Italy Lien
ISC 218 à mandelieu la napoule du 23 au 27 septembre 2018
Le 32nd International Symposium on Chromatography ISC 2018 se déroulera à Mandelieu la Napoule du 23 au 27 septembre 2018.
The International Symposium on Chromatography (ISC) represents a traditional congress series of major European Chemical Societies. It is one of the premier meetings for discussion of all modes of chromatography and separation sciences with a broad coverage of techniques and applications.
Le congrès est organisé par:
Valérie PICHON et Didier THIEBAUT (Department of Analytical, Bioanalytical Sciences and Miniaturization (LSABM), Paris, France)
et Jean-Luc VEUTHEY (University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland)
Key Dates :
- Online Registration and Abstract Submission : August 30, 2017Abstract submission deadline
- Abstract submission deadline: March 8, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: April 15, 2018
For more information visit the website: ISC2018.
Mandelieu la Napoule Lien
PEFTEC 2017, Conference, Exhibition and Seminars. Petroleum, Refining and Environmental Monitoring Technologies, November 29-30, 2017, Antwerp Expo, Antwerp, Belgium.
Scientific Committee: Tom Lynch (BP Fuels, UK), Rod Robinson (National Physical Lab, UK), Frank David (RIC, Belgium)
PEFTEC is a focused international conference and exhibition for Analytical Chemists, Scientists, Process Operators, Laboratory Personnel and Environmental Managers who work in around the Petroleum, Refining, Chemical and Petrochemical industries.
- Standards & Quality Assurance
- International & Industrial Regulation
- Analytical Techniques: Separation Science & Elemental Analysis
- Online & Process Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring and Treatment of Water, Air and Soil in and around the plant
- Sensors and Remote Monitoring
Antwerp, Belgium Lien
Advances in HPLC & Chromatographic Techniques
3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Advances in HPLC & Chromatographic Techniques, July 10-11, 2017, Berlin, Germany.
Exhorting and Promulgating the Widespread Applications of Chromatography and Advancements in HPLC.
- Advances in Various Chromatographic Techniques
- Advances in HPLC Separation Techniques
- Advances in HPLC Instrumentations
- Hyphenated HPLC Methods
- Chip Based Separations
- High Efficiency and High Resolution Techniques
- Method Development
- Applications of HPLC
- Biochemical Applications
- HPLC Fingerprinting in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Recent Advances in HPLC
- Market growth of HPLC
Berlin, Germany Lien
International Symposium on High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography, July 5-8, 2017, Berlin, Germany.
Chairmen: Prof Gertrud Morlock, Germany, Prof Colin Poole, USA.
Aims & scope:
Contributions are invited from all areas of high-performance thin-layer chromatography. Papers on theory, method development, validation, instrumental methods, hyphenated techniques, and quantitative applications in all areas of biology and chemistry would be most welcome.
Berlin, Germany Lien
45th International Symposium on Liquid Phase Separations and Related techniques, June 18-22, 2017, Prague, Czech Republic.
Chairmen: Michal Holcapek & Frantisek Foret
Scientific program: four parallel tracks:
Programtrack FUN (Fundamentals)
- Mechanisms of mass transport phenomena
- Ultra-high efficient separations
- Novel high-efficient separation media – core shell, sub-2 μm and nano-particles
- Characterization of HPLC stationary phases
- Monoliths based on inorganic supports
- Organic polymer monolithic and particular materials
- Separation mechanisms and structural effects - RP, HILIC and mixed mode
- Ion chromatography
- Novel stationary phases and selectors for chiral separations
- Supercritical fluid chromatography
- Thermodynamics of LC separations – temperature effects
- Electromigration techniques
- Multi-dimensional separations
- Method development, data analysis and chemometrics
Program track HYP (Hyphenations)
- Separation – high-resolution MS
- Supercritical fluid chromatography – MS
- Nanofluidic and microfluidic separations – MS
- Electrodriven separations – MS
- Coupling of separation techniques and MALDI-MS
- Electrochemistry – MS
- Ion mobility in LC/MS
- Novel ionization techniques
- Spatial separation by MS imaging
- Quantitation in LC/MS
- Ion suppression and matrix-effects in LC/MS
- High-throughput, data processing and bioinformatics in LC/MS
- Biomarker discovery
Program track APP (Applications & Instrumentation)
- Systems biology
- Small molecules including chiral separations
- Food analysis
- Pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and drug metabolism
- Separations based on biospecific interactions – affinity chromatography and electrophoresis
- Clinical analysis
- Environmental analysis
- Forensics, doping and toxicology
- Natural products
- Sample preparation, detection and automation
Program track YOU (Young and Tutorials)
Scientific YOU program may include any of the general topics. YOU sessions will contain opening Tutorials by leading experts in the field followed by short presentations of young scientists. The significant support for students is being prepared, such as reduced conference fee, discount package with short courses, cheap accommodation, travel grants and awards for best young speakers and poster presenters. Our ultimate goal is to attract a new chromatographic generation to the Prague symposium.
Prague, Czech Republic Lien
2nd International Conference on Chemicals, Biologicals, Radiologicals, Nuclears, and Explosives (CBRNE) - Research & Innovation, May 29-June 1 2017, Espace Albert Camus, Bron, Lyon, France.
The 2017 conference will focus on topics that could build a bridge between civilian and defence R&I in CBRNE countermeasures and explosive detection.
- Medical Countermeasures
Home-made explosives (HME)
Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
Field sampling & analysis
Bioindicators & sensors
Human & environmental
Smart surfaces & textiles
Skin, wounds, hair & eyes