Edité le 22/11/2019
Sanofi - BDPD - Vitry, France
Sanofi Vitry is looking for candidates for an interim position in Biologics Drug Product Development.
Position & Missions:
The position is responsible for working on all aspects of formulation development for biotherapeutics. He/She develops formulation with various protein scaffolds (ADC, fusion protein, bi-specific mAb…).
The position is responsible for hands on laboratory and bench work, as well as participating in interdisciplinary teams throughout the product development cycle. He/She is member of the project team as representative of the formulation development. This role will involve interaction within R&D and outside R&D to address product development needs and tailor formulations accordingly.
The position is able to design experiments to produce robust formulations compatible for various drug product presentations (vials, pre-filled syringes, auto injectors…) and acceptable for scale-up and industrialization. He/She will have to write and review technical documents to support product development, including protocols, reports, methods, SOPs and technical assessments.
The position works under moderate supervision and should understand and establish priorities on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• PhD degree in Biology/Chemistry/Engineering/Pharmacy
• Experience with analysis of proteins by HPLC, SEC, SDS-Page, spectroscopy, sub-visible particle analysis, light scattering…
• Excellent technical writing skills (Development reports, experimental protocols notably)
• Ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team-based environment.
• Scientific background in amphiphilic polyelectrolytes in solutions and colloidal systems (applied to proteins from molecule to aggregate) is a plus.
• Working experience with development of injectable solutions and lyophilized injectable biological products (mAb, ADC, fusion proteins…) would be appreciated.
The position will open in January/February 2020 and last 11 months. Candidates may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.